Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ronaldo will stay at Man Utd

Cristiano Ronaldo has confirmed that he will remain a Manchester United player for "at least one more year".

The 23 year-old Portugal winger had frequently expressed his desire to leave for Spanish champions Real Madrid this summer.

"I can confirm that, next season, I will play for United" he said.

Ronaldo, under contract with United until 2012, is currently recovering from surgery on an an ankle injury and is likely to be sidelined until the end of September.

"I will play for United with all my heart and soul. I will fight and honour that shirt with the same commitment and dedication as always."

Ronaldo also admitted he played his part in fuelling the speculation and that he was guilty of fracturing United's relationship with Real Madrid.

"I will responsible for all this controversy" he added.


If you'd like to read the entire note, you can click here. 

And also, you can comment this note below and have you say, 

Thanks for reading!