Kick-off: 19:45 GMT
Venue: The Hawthorns
Referee: Rob Styles.
The Red Devils plays a crucial game against West Brom Albion in the title race. Fabio Da Silva (calf) and Danny Welbeck (ankle) are the latest additions to an equally long United's injury list.
Darren Fletcher may play at right-back and Cristiano Ronaldo is expected to shrug off the effects of a stomach bug.
United will set a new top-flight record of 11 successive clean sheets, if they manage a shut-out against the Baggies. If Edwin Van Der Sar keeps West Brom at bay for 84 minutes, he will set a new Premier League record for consecutive minutes without conceding a goal. He will pass Peter Cech's mark of 1,025 minutes accomplished between 12 December 2004 and 5 March 2005. The Red Devils have registered as many wins on their Premier League travels, as the Baggies have managed at home; five.
A clear three-goal victory for West Brom would see Sir Alex Ferguson's club losing top spot. Indeed a two-goal victory would have the same outcome. if the Red Devils scored no more than one goal.
- Lost just one of 20 in all competitions.
- Won the last 4 Premier League games, against Stoke, Middlesbrough, Chelsea, Wigan and Bolton.
- Unbeaten in 10 league games; won eight and drawn two since losing 2-1 away to Arsenal on 8 November - their only loss in 18 top-flight outings.
- Not conceded in 10 games, or 942 minutes of Premier League football since Samir Nasri scored Arsenal's second in the Gunners' odd goal in three home victory on 8 November.
- Picked up 11 points from a last possible 15 on the road.
- Home to Everton on Saturday.
Edwin Van der Sar is leading the race for the Barclays Golden Glove with 14 clean sheets.
If Carlos Tevez plays will be making his 50th Premier League appearance in United's shirt.
If Tomasz Kuszczak plays will be facing a former club.
Source: BBC Sports.
Thanks for reading!