Monday, December 28, 2009

Lasik laser vision correction surgery

Lasik laser is good to leave the glasses off and no more contact lenses too. Lasik is meeting in the U.S. as a best company of vision correction surgery. After the surgery, the recovery is no more that a few hours and one or two days for a complete recovery successful. Lasik normally has no pain. Stahl Eye Center has been serving patients for more than 35 years. Stahl Eye Center doctors are graduates from top universities such as UCLA, John Hopkins and Yale. Stahl Eye Center has three locations in New York including Manhattan and Long Island.

For more info, visit: Stahl Eye Center

Finally, I'd like to say that 'vision correction surgery' such as Lasik, are good methods to have better vision. Particularly, in people like me sounds exciting because my vision is very poor and I need to use glasses all the time. For that reason, I recommend Lasik to a good laser vision correction surgery.