- Publishing my questions (and his reply) in public means he is not prepared to answer them (would he answer them privately?); and
- That all important issues relating to United’s finances and the Glazers were covered in David’s interview on BBC 5Live on 31st January.
- The scale of the cash costs of interest, financing fees, derivative losses, “management fees” and loans to the family since 2005. The fact that none of these costs would have been incurred if the Glazers had not taken over the club.
- The huge increase in ticket prices imposed to pay these costs with no other benefit to the club.
- The inconsistency in David describing the PIKS as “not the club’s responsibility” when the bond prospectus clearly outlines the intention to use the club’s cash balance and profits to repay them.
- The Glazer family’s inability / unwillingness to pay down the PIKS in the last four years and the questions this raises about their financial position.
- The justification for replacing bank debt with more expensive bond debt, other than to permit the payment of dividends to the Glazers.