- And Man Utd could have to pay £34million if they are to sign Lucas Moura this summer, according to the Daily Mail.
- Chelsea are still keen on signing Napoli striker Edinson Cavani, who wants £150,000 a week to join the Blues, according to the Daily Mail.
- Arsenal and Manchester United have been put on alert after Robert Lewandowski again fuelled speculation about his future by reiterating his desire to play in the Premier League.
- Arsenal captain Robin van Persie reported for pre-season training on Monday - still insisting he still wants to quit the club, according to The Sun.
- Chelsea interest in Eden Hazard's young brother Thorgan has been confirmed by Lens.
- Rennes insist they are yet to receive any offers for Yann M'Vila, despite reported interest from Arsenal and Barcelona.
- Newcastle manager Alan Pardew has confirmed talks with Liverpool are ongoing as the Magpies look to bring Andy Carroll back to Tyneside.
- Arsenal have launched a bid for Caen forward M’Baye Niang in a bid to fend off interest from Manchester City, according to theDaily Mirror.
- Bologna forward Gaston Ramirez, who has been linked with Chelsea and Liverpool, could be closing in on a move to Juventus, according to Goal.com.
- Schalke midfielder Lewis Holtby, who has been linked with a move to Liverpool, is on Arsenal's radar, according to the Daily Mirror.