- Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed the club are interested in signing Sao Paulo starlet Lucas Moura.
- United have agreed a £26million fee with Sao Paulo for Moura, according to the Daily Mirror.
|Robin van Persie|
- But Moura's agent insists a deal with Manchester United has not yet been agreed.
- Internacional attacker Oscar has described a potential move to Chelsea as "a dream" as reports suggest a deal will go through before the end of the week.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger wants the future of Robin van Persie to be resolved before the start of the new Premier League season and has conceded his captain could be on the move this summer.
- Arsenal, Chelsea, and Manchester United will have to pay in the region of £35million if they are to sign Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski this summer, according to the Daily Mail.
- Porto striker Hulk, who continues to be linked with a move to Chelsea, admits his future at the Estadio do Dragao remains uncertain.
- Santos playmaker Ganso, who has been linked with a move to Arsenal, has dismissed suggestions that he could leave the Brazilian club this summer.
- Bayer Leverkusen forward Andre Schurrle has admitted that a move to Chelsea would be "a very interesting option".
- Liverpool target Joe Allen could be on his way out of Swansea this summer after new manager Michael Laudrup admitted the midfielder could leave the Liberty Stadium.