- Samuel Eto'o has hinted at a potential move to Chelsea, with the Anzhi Makhachkala striker keen on being reunited with Blues boss Jose Mourinho.
"There is only one Jose Mourinho," Eto'o said.
"I have played under a lot of great coaches, but there is no character in the game like him.
"He is one of the best coaches in the world, and we had a lot of success together at Inter Milan.
"I would like to have the chance to play under him again because it is never boring when Jose is around."
- Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has claimed that Yoann Gourcuff is ready to take a cut in his salary to secure a move to Arsenal.
- And Aulas has also said that Bafetimbi Gomis, who been linked with Chelsea, Liverpool and more recently Newcastle, may stay at Lyon this season.
- Geoffrey Kondogbia, who has been linked with Chelsea and Manchester United, says he is ready to leave Sevilla this summer - but only if a club can offer him regular first-team football.
- Christian Eriksen, who has been linked with Liverpool, has confirmed that he has turned down offers from a number of Russian clubs as speculation about his future at Ajax continues.
- And Eriksen has said Tottenham are an "interesting" club, but insists he has not held talks with Spurs as he continues to be linked with a move away from Amsterdam.
- Brendan Rodgers is confident that Daniel Agger will not look to force a move away from Liverpool after Barcelona failed with a bid for the defender.
- Gareth Bale has refused to comment on speculation surrounding his potential move from Tottenham to Real Madrid.