- CSKA Moscow striker Keisuke Honda has confirmed he will leave the club in January - and has hinted that he could be prepared to snub AC Milan.
- Honda could receive offers from Arsenal and Liverpool in January, according to Le 10 Sport.
- Chelsea midfielder Ramires has revealed he would like to return to former club Benfica in the future.
- Cristian Tello has revealed he turned down Liverpool during the summer, instead opting to fight for his place at Barcelona.
"I always wanted to stay here," Tello was quoted as saying by the Daily Mirror.
"The coach has confidence in me, I’m happy and ready to play.
"I knew that Liverpool were interested in me, but I never thought about leaving."
- Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa has admitted he nearly signed for Liverpool during the summer, but ruled out a January move to Anfield.
- Speaking to Marca, Arsenal playmaker Santi Cazorla has dismissed reports that Atletico Madrid tabled a bid for him during the summer.
- Manchester United are tracking Sheffield United defender Harry Maguire, according to The Sun.
- Aston Villa will listen to loan offers for Shay Given from Championship clubs but they have no intention of allowing the former Republic of Ireland goalkeeper to leave on the cheap, according to The Guardian.