- Paris Saint-Germain playmaker Javier Pastore is a January transfer target for Liverpool, according to Gazzetta Dello Sport.
- And Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has said he wants to keep the club inside the top six of the Premier League before dipping back into the transfer market in January.
- Manchester United will send scouts to Spain on Monday to watch Athletic Bilbao midfielder Ander Herrera again, according to the Daily Telegraph.
- And Manchester United manager David Moyes has set his sights on strengthening his defence by bringing in Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala, according to The Times.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is ready to end doubts over his future and commit to the club by signing a new deal at Emirates Stadium, he has indicated.
- Clubs from England and Italy are showing interest in Julian Brandt, Wolfsburg general manager Klaus Allofs has revealed.
- And according to both the Daily Express and the Daily Mail, the club from England is Chelsea.
- Liverpool will open contract talks with Luis Suarez at the end of the season, managing director Ian Ayre has told Sky Sports News.
- Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta, who has been linked with Manchester United, has revealed that he wants to finish his career at Camp Nou.
- Valencia are lining up an ambitious move to re-sign Juan Mata from Chelsea during the January window, according to theDaily Mail.