- Mario Balotelli could sign for Chelsea, the AC Milan striker's agent has suggested.
"Balotelli and [Chelsea manager] Jose Mourinho could be reunited because they know each other and they didn't leave each other with hate," Mino Raiola was quoted as telling Italia 1.
"There was a not very nice incident between them, but they parted company on good terms.
"They have remained in contact and there is mutual respect. "Balotelli to Chelsea could happen because Balotelli is a great striker, but [Milan vice-president Adriano] Galliani doesn't want it."
- Daniel Agger has admitted he will have to leave Liverpool if he can not regain his place in Brendan Rodgers' side.
- Man Utd have also been linked with a move for Basel starlet Michael Goncalves, according to the Daily Star.
- Liverpool are rivalling Tottenham for FC Basel winger Mohamed Salah, according to the Daily Mail.
- Dynamo Kiev midfielder Younes Belhanda insists he is still keen on moving to England.
Belhanda has been linked with a move to the Premier League for some time, with Arsenal known to be keen on signing him before he left Montpellier and moved to Kiev during the summer.
"For now, all is well [in Ukraine]," he told beIn Sport.
"My dream is to play in England, but maybe I did not do the right thing last year to attract big clubs."
- David Moyes has told Anderson he can leave Manchester United, according to the Daily Star.