- Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal have been alerted to Karim Benzema’s availability in January after Spanish giants Real Madrid told the player’s representatives to find him another club, according to The People.
- Paris Saint-Germain are preparing to make a final bid for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, according to The Sun.
- Tottenham will rival Manchester United for the signing of Leighton Baines in January, according to The People.
- But Man Utd will offer Everton £15million plus Antonio Valencia in the January transfer window in a fresh attempt to sign Baines, according to the Mail on Sunday.
- Liverpool have been given the green light to land long-term target Lacina Traore after he was told he can leave Anzhi in January, according to Metro.
- Andre Villas-Boas has hit out at claims that summer signing Vlad Chiriches is using Tottenham as a stepping stone to secure a move to Chelsea.
The 23-year-old's agent has in recent days been quoted as saying that a move away from White Hart Lane could happen next year, with Stamford Bridge a possible destination, but Villas-Boas has dismisssed the comments.
"Obviously the comments are completely disproportionate and out of reality," said the Spurs boss.
"I have spoken to the player, told the player to speak to the agent and we have acted accordingly. We consider ourselves a big club. We’re not a stepping stone to anybody.
"We don’t expect the agent to retract himself because it is not part of his character, but it was completely out of proportion the comments that he made."
- Real Madrid are considering a January bid for Sergio Aguero after the Manchester City striker was identified as the Spanish club's prime target at the start of the summer, ahead of Gareth Bale, according to The Observer.
- Daniele De Rossi has told Sky Sport Italia he has no regrets about staying at Roma this season, despite having offers to move elsewhere.
- Jose Mourinho insists Kevin De Bruyne will not leave Chelsea in January.
De Bruyne has been linked with a return to Werder Bremen, where he spent last season on loan.
- Man Utd have been told they will be wasting their time making another move for Athletic Bilbao midfielder Ander Herrera in January.