- Steve McClaren has conceded that Derby will struggle to keep hold of Will Hughes next year as the 18-year-old continues to be linked with Liverpool.
- Pepe Reina, who is currently on loan from Liverpool at Napoli, wants to return to Barcelona next summer.
"It would be great to return to Barcelona," Reina told Radio Catalunya.
"I am very happy that my name is being mentioned, but my goal right now is to put in a good season with Napoli. In the summer we will see. I imagine that they will have spoken to a lot of goalkeepers and will have short-listed a number of them. We will see what happens next year and we will see what happens with Victor Valdes."
- Barcelona are keen on signing Manchester United starlet Adnan Januzaj, according to the Daily Mail.
- Yohan Cabaye has claimed Newcastle's director of football, Joe Kinnear, is the only person who can explain what happened about his proposed summer move to Arsenal.
- Rafael has dismissed reports claiming he wants to leave Manchester United and sign for Corinthians.
- Schalke insist Julian Draxler, who is thought to be a target for Arsenal, will not be sold in January.
"Julian Draxler will be at our club this season, that is for sure," Schalke general manager Horst Heldt told Kicker.
"There will be no fuss regarding him during the January window, as he is committed to our club."
- Jurgen Klopp insists Borussia Dortmund have no interest in signing Chelsea midfielder Kevin De Bruyne.
- Michu's call-up to the Spain squad has justified his valuation in the £30million bracket, Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins has told the Daily Mail.