- Julian Draxler, who has been linked with the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United, has said he is keen on joining "one of the big clubs" if and when he leaves Schalke.
When asked by Kolner Stadt-Anzeiger about who he would like to sign for, Draxler was quoted as saying: "The big two in Spain, Real and Barcelona, Bayern (Munich) and a few others from England, namely Arsenal, Manchester United and Chelsea."
- Benfica defender Nemanja Matic has admitted he is keen on a return to former club Chelsea.
"I would probably like to stay another year with Benfica," Matic was quoted as saying by Metro.
"But if somebody like Mourinho wanted to bring me back to London, it would be difficult to turn down. It would be a great chance to prove that I can play in the Premier League."
- Manchester United will battle Barcelona to sign Borussia Dortmund defender Mats Hummels next year, according to the Daily Star.
- Monaco striker Radamel Falcao has refused to rule out a move to Real Madrid next year.
- Porto defender Eliaquim Mangala - a target for some the top clubs in Europe - has taken a step towards joining Chelsea by hiring Jorge Mendes as his agent, according to the Daily Mirror.
- Lyon striker Bafetimbi Gomis, who been linked with Chelsea, Liverpool and most recently Newcastle, will be able to move clubs in January for €3million, his agent has told TuttoMercato.
- Galatasaray are ready to offer £13m for Manchester United's Portugese winger Nani in January, according to the Daily Express.
- Tottenham are eyeing up a January move for out-of-favour PSG forward Ezequiel Lavezzi, according to Metro.