Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hughes to Liverpool FC? Wilshere to FC Barcelona? Sneijder snubs Chelsea FC?

Jack Wilshere
- Sir Alex Ferguson has repeated his claim that Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney asked to leave the club at the end of last season.

- Liverpool have loaned Andre Wisdom to Derby as a bargaining chip for Will Hughes, according to the Daily Star.

- Wesley Sneijder has insisted he is happy to stay at Galatasaray after being linked with a move to Chelsea.

"Everywhere Jose Mourinho goes they make some rumours about me following," he told told Lig TV.

"Whatever club I'm at I will give 100%. I love this club and I am not even thinking to leave. It's just rumours and you will see come January I will be linked with Chelsea again but I am staying here.

"Every transfer market I am apparently moving to one club or another but these are just rumours, I am happy and I like life here."

- Barcelona are keeping tabs on Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, according to the Daily Star.

- Nuri Sahin has revealed that he has been close to signing for Arsenal on a number of occasions over the past couple of years.

"It was very close in 2012," he told reporters.

"Three times in my career I was almost at Arsenal. It never happened, but that is normal in football. I think I was 16 the first time and then last summer we spoke with Arsenal, but in the end I signed with Liverpool."

- Patrice Evra is set to leave Manchester United at the end of the season and return to France, according to the Daily Mirror.
CrunchSports