- Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski is still a January transfer target for Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United, according to Goal.com.
- Jose Mourinho wants Chelsea to sign Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa in January, according to the Daily Mirror.
- Fernando Llorente is keen on a January move to Arsenal in a bid to save his World Cup hopes, according to the Daily Mirror.
- David Moyes insists he will not let Javier Hernandez leave Manchester United during the January transfer window.
Hernandez recently claimed that he needs more playing time, either at United or elsewhere, and Tottenham are reportedly considering a bid for the Mexico international when the transfer window reopens.
- Jorginho has broken his silence over a potential move away from Hellas Verona with Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool set to launch January bids for his services, according to the Daily Star.
- Perth Glory have signed former Arsenal and Chelsea defender William Gallas.