- Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba and Porto striker Jackson Martinez are January transfer targets for Chelsea, according to The People.
- Manchester United have joined the race for Porto midfielder Fernando, according to the Sunday Mirror.
- And Manchester United are scouting Montpellier play-maker Remy Cabella ahead of a move in the January transfer window, according to Metro.
- West Ham manager Sam Allardyce fears Ravel Morrison could return to Old Trafford next year.
"I don't know if there is a buy-back clause and what that figure might be if it even exists," Allardyce was quoted as saying in The People.
"But my real big worry is that Manchester United will come back to buy him. Look at what happened when Chris Smalling played a handful of games for Fulham - United jumped in with £10million. Then there was Phil Jones when I was at Blackburn - that's what you are up against."
- Javier Hernandez’s admission that he may have to leave Manchester United next year has alerted Tottenham, according to theDaily Mirror.
- Manchester City are readying a January move for Malaga goalkeeper Willy Caballero after a recent string of errors by Joe Hart, according to Metro.
- Aston Villa goalkeeper Shay Given has told The Sun he wants to leave the club in January.