- Manchester United target Ander Herrera will not be on the move next year, according to Athletic Bilbao president Josu Urrutia.
"I don't know what other teams will do, but I consider the Herrera issue to be closed," Urrutia told reporters.
"Ander has a contract until 2016. All players have to focus on giving Athletic all you can give."
- Shinji Kagawa will be allowed to rejoin Borussia Dortmund in January in a swap deal which would see defender Neven Subotic join Manchester United, according to the Daily Star.
- Liverpool are braced for Real Madrid to return with a £45million bid for star striker Luis Suarez in January, according to the Daily Mail.
- Chelsea have beaten out a host of big clubs to the signature of Porto's Argentine defender Nicolas Otamendi, according to the Daily Express.
- Kevin De Bruyne is committed to Chelsea, the midfielder's agent has insisted.
Werder Bremen have indicated that they are ready to make a January bid for the 22-year-old if he fails to win over Jose Mourinho, but Patrick De Koster has ruled out an exit, telling Bild: "This summer we decided to stay with Chelsea and we knew the competition would be hard and that Kevin had to fight. He will continue fighting.
"I have no contact to other clubs. Even if we were in the transfer period I would not have any contact."
- Wilfried Zaha is expected to be allowed to leave Manchester United on loan in January, according to The Times.
- Michael Carrick has told Sky Sports News that he wants to sign a new contract at Manchester United.
Carrick, who joined United from Tottenham in 2006, is out of contract at the end of the season.