- Arsenal are closing in on a £22million January deal for Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema, according to the Sunday Mirror.
- Liverpool have lined up Southampton's Jay Rodriguez as a replacement for Luis Suarez, according to the Sunday Mirror.
- Tottenham Hotspur will bid for Manchester United striker Javier Hernández if they can sell Emmanuel Adebayor in the January transfer window, according to the Sunday Telegraph.
- Manchester City are set to offload Joe Hart - throwing England's World Cup plans into chaos, according to the Independent on Sunday.
- Nicklas Bendtner has told Berlingske that Arsenal still want to sell him, and has confirmed that he is looking to leave Emirates Stadium next year.
- Ilkay Gundogan does not have a deal in place to join Real Madrid, the Borussia Dortmund midfielder's father has told Kicker.
- Newcastle are monitoring Ola Toivonen’s talks with PSV Eindhoven, according to the Sunday Express.
- Zenit forward Hulk has opened the door on a January transfer to Tottenham, according to Metro, by admitting he wants to play under Andre Villas-Boas once again.