Thursday, November 14, 2013

Moreno to Man Utd? Falcao to Chelsea FC? Real Madrid CF want Ramires?

Alberto Moreno
- Sevilla's Alberto Moreno is a candidate to replace Patrice Evra at Manchester United next season, according to Estadio Deportivo.

- Chelsea will make a renewed bid to sign Radamel Falcao at some point next year, according to the Daily Mirror.

- Chelsea captain John Terry is wanted by Roberto Mancini at Turkish giants Galatasaray, according to The Sun.

- Chelsea midfielder Ramires insists he is happy at the club as he continues to be linked with a move to Real Madrid.

"I see the interest of Real Madrid as recognition of my good work in Europe, but I'm under contract with Chelsea and it would be unethical of me to comment," Ramires told Sambafoot.

"For the moment, these are only rumours. I am very happy here. I am respected and part of the club's history.

"If I leave, Chelsea would have to make the decision. Chelsea are one of the biggest clubs in the world and I have realised my dream here."

- Borussia Dortmund are maintaining interest in Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko, according to the Daily Mail.

- Daniel Agger insists he has never wanted to leave Liverpool.

The centre-back told The Guardian: "I know I'm here and, as long as I'm doing everything to be in that team and I feel I'm good enough and the manager can use me, then I'll be here."

- Nicklas Bendtner has been urged by Denmark manager Morten Olsen to leave Arsenal when the transfer window reopens in January in order to prolong his career.
CrunchSports