- Borussia Dortmund have confirmed that Marco Reus, who is reportedly a January transfer target for Manchester United, has a buy-out clause in his contract.
- And according to The Times, United boss David Moyes is weighing up an ambitious move for Reus when the transfer window reopens in the New Year, as part of a deal that could lead to Shinji Kagawa returning to the Bundesliga club.
- Chelsea will make a renewed bid to sign Radamel Falcao at some point next year, according to the Daily Mirror.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is making a fresh move for Real Madrid star Karim Benzema, according to the Daily Mirror.
- Manuel Pellegrini is lining up a move for Malaga goalkeeper Willy Caballero, according to the Daily Star.
- Thomas Vermaelen has told the Evening Standard that he is not thinking of a move away from Arsenal.
- Arsenal could make a shock £15million bid for Chelsea striker Demba Ba in January, according to the Daily Star.
- Chelsea's interest in Max Meyer has been confirmed by Schalke, with the club's sporting director Horst Heldt telling Kicker: "There is no official offer from Chelsea. But I have heard of the interest."
- Liverpool have joined the chase for Fulham’s emerging French striker Moussa Dembele, according to the Daily Mirror.