- Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur are ready to fight for the signature of Barcelona midfielder Sergi Roberto, according to the Daily Star.
- Daniel Sturridge is hoping that Luis Suarez will remain at Liverpool as he looks to build on a prolific start to the season alongside the Uruguay international.
He told talkSPORT: "It’s going to great for him and everybody wants him to stay and it’s up to Luis to decide what he wants to do.
"We as a club, the fans and the players, everybody wants him to stay, but if Luis wants to decide it’s best for him to move on then that’s the way it’s got to be. But I think everybody wants Luis to stay and I’m sure that he will."
- Arsenal want to sign Juventus striker Fernando Llorente on loan in January, according to Goal.com.
- Manchester United are ready to offer Wilfried Zaha and £7million to sign Everton defender Leighton Baines in January, according to The Sun.
- Arsene Wenger will keep Arsenal sweating over his future until they have qualified for the next phase of the Champions League, according to the Daily Mail.
- Toni Kroos has hinted that he could leave Bayern Munich in the next couple of years, telling Kicker: "I can't say that I will still play for Bayern Munich in 10 years.
"A lot can happen during that time; five-year contracts have been cancelled after just one season in the past.
"It's possible that I will leave the Bundesliga at some point. Everyone who has experienced different leagues - like Miroslav Klose, for instance - says that it helps your development."
- Monaco are keen on West Brom sensation Saido Berahino, according to the Daily Mirror.